So what can you expect to happen on the day of your Roof Coating? Here's a step by step guide from begiining to end for you.
1)Our team of fully experienced and trained Roof Coaters, will turn up
at between, 8.30 and 9am. Your site supervisor will introduce himself
to you and he is there to answer any questions you have during the
process. At any time you can also contact our Contracts Manager.
2)They will then prep your house covering all areas with tarpaulin,
including any neighbouring objects such as conservatories to ensure
there is no mess left behind.
3)Then they will set up their health and safety equipment.
4) They then begin the Roof Cleaning process, pressure washing your
whole roof, removing any moss, algae and lichen, and any dirt or grime
that has just appeared over time.
5) An anti fungicide is then sprayed all over your roof to slow down
the process of moss regrowth, this part alone comes with a 3 year
6) Any damaged or cracked tiles can be replaced at this point.
7) Our Roof Coating is then applied by an airless sprayer, we ALWAYS
provide 2 coats of paint, unlike some Roof Coating Companies, ensuring
maximum protection and a seamless colour
8) Thats it, you now have a roof tha'ts looks as good as new, has that
'kerb' value, is waterproof and has increased energy efficiency.
Our experienced roof technicians will fully clean up behind them,
leaving you to sit back and enjoy a hassle free experience with a full insurance backed gurantee.